DELIVERY & RETURNS
Orders received by internet, providing the products are in stock, are usually despatched within 24 hours. Should the stock be unavailable we shall contact you by e-mail to advise when stock is to be expected. Should you order more than one item, we will make part deliveries on that order until the order is either complete or cancelled.
Deliveries to Academies take place every Friday during term time. Delivery will be made to the Academy reception. Collection can be undertaken anytime after 3pm. To guarantee your order will be included on the weekly delivery service, you must place your internet order NO LATER than 10am on the Wednesday of that delivery week. Orders received after 10am will automatically be scheduled for the following week.
Please note: Academy staff are NOT responsible for ensuring you receive your order. It is your responsibility to collect your order BEFORE the following Wednesday, otherwise it may be returned to us and a small charge will have to be paid for re-delivery.
Goods bought from Academywearuk.com may be returned
- Exchanges and Returns
- 1.1 If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return or exchange it, so long as the items are unworn and you do so within 30 days of delivery/collection. Should you request a refund, we will refund you the full purchase price.You will be responsible for returning the goods to us. The bags in which orders are despatched are re-useable and should be used for returning items to us.
- 1.2 All goods must be returned unworn and in their original packaging.
- 1.3 You may return goods either to your nominated Academy Reception or directly to Academy Wear UK. Please email [email protected] for returns authorisation. Please ensure you include a completed returns form provided on the despatch note when you received the goods; This will ensure we are able to process your returns as swiftly as possible.
- Faulty Goods
- 2.1 If you find that the goods are faulty or not as described on the website, please Contact us on 07855 349976 or email details to email@example.com for advice on how to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
- 2.2 We will send a replacement in advance, and ask you to return the faulty item to us within 30 days.
- 2.3 If the items is not returned within 30 days, we will charge your card for the replacement.
- Returning Goods We will bear any necessary costs incurred in replacing or repairing any goods that are faulty or not as described, including the costs of returning the Goods to us. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of returned goods so we recommend that you get a certificate of posting from the Post Office.